Are you getting all you can from your router? With this power-packed app from Fine Woodworking you can master all the fundamentals on setup, essential bits, and using both handheld and table-mounted models. Plus you'll discover a variety of techniques for using this versatile tool that may surprise you.
Discover the router's amazing ability for cutting, turning without a lathe, making templates, and using jigs through instructive videos and interactive demonstrations. Plus, you'll get the inside story on master craftsman Gary Rogowski's cross-cut sled and why it is so popular with woodworkers.
With this must-have app on your iPad, you'll get more from your router than you ever thought possible, wherever you are working.
- Guide to the 10 essential router bits
- Handheld routing: Using bearing-guided bits to profile edges
- Handheld routing: Cutting grooves with an edge guide
- Handheld routing: Cutting shelf dadoes with a simple jig
- Handheld routing: Jig for trimming panels
- Handheld routing: Simple templates for smooth curves
- Handheld routing: Shop-made mortising jig
- Handheld routing: Circle-cutting jig
- Handheld routing: Jig for trimming edge-banding
- Make turnings without a lathe
- Two shop-made router tables
- Router table: Set-up tips
- Router table: Making moldings
- Router table: Rabbets
- Router table: Tenons
- Router table: Dadoes
- Router table: Grooves
- Router table: Raised panels
- Router table: Sliding dovetails
- Router table: Template routing
- Router table: Featherboards
- Router table: Setup tips
- Expert advice from Fine Woodworking contributor Gary Rogowski, owner of The Northwest Woodworking Studio and author of the "Cross Cut Sled"
And to continue advancing your skills, check out our apps "Tablesaw Basics from Fine Woodworking" and "Bandsaw Basics from Fine Woodworking."
Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Router Basics from Fine Woodworking is a free trial software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-03-30. The program can be installed on iOS.
Router Basics from Fine Woodworking (version 1.0) has a file size of 156.24 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.